During the checkout process on the Payment page you will be able to select your preferred payment method. You will be able to see the payment methods available for you depending on your delivery country. You can follow these 3 easy steps:
- First select via the dropdown menu which currency you would like to be invoiced in. Selecting an alternative currency will update your order total.
- Now select your payment method by clicking on the payment tab you wish to use. Changing between the different tabs will bring up additional information on what will happen once you click on the ‘Place Order’ button
- Now that the payment method is selected you can place your order by clicking on the ‘Place Order’ button
Credit and Debit Cards
You can pay at Karysmatik LTD T/A BikeChainCafe.Com with the following cards:
- Switch/ Maestro
- Visa Electron
By selecting the option ‘Pay by card’ at the checkout.
offers an alternative secure payment method via PayPal. You can pay with PayPal without entering your debit or credit card details.
1. How can I use PayPal?
Select PayPal as the payment method and follow the onscreen instructions. You will be redirected to PayPal where you need to choose the PayPal funding source you wish to use for your order.
PayPal will then charge you for the order total amount and pay this amount to Karysmatik LTD T/A BikeChainCafe.Com. You will not be charged an administration fee for using this service.
If the order is successfully created, you will be redirected to a thank you page showing your order number and items ordered.
You will then receive 2 emails, 1 from PayPal to confirm your payment and 1 from Karysmatik LTD T/A BikeChainCafe.Com to confirm your order.
From time to time Paypal will change the flow above whilst trialling new products or improved versions of their checkout, please Contact Us if you have any queries.)
2. Can I use PayPal without opening a PayPal account?
You can now pay with PayPal without the need to open an account. This means PayPal will not hold onto your details after purchase. PayPal limit the number of account free transactions to 10.
Reward Points And Promotional Vouchers
To redeem your rewardpoints or promotional voucher, please follow the steps below:
- Select the item(s) you wish to order and add them to your basket.
- Enter your voucher code in the ‘Promotional Code’ box to apply the discount to your order. If your order does not meet the terms of the Voucher a message will be displayed. You may need to modify your order for the discount to be applied.
- Please then proceed to Checkout as normal.