POC Torso Armour Suit
- The full body construction will keep the back protector
- Securely in place without the use of a waistband.
Torso Armor Suite
Tired of back protectors sliding up and down your back as you move? This protective suit is designed to provide maximum protection in a comfortable and practical way. The foundation is the Spine Ergo protector, mounted on a well-ventilated mesh suit with added Aramid panels to protect from cuts and crash-patches on the hips and thighs. The full body construction will keep the back protector securely in place without the use of a waistband.
In the new Spine Ergo back protector, Black Friday Sale POC has taken the design of back protection for skiers one step further by considering the specific aspects of ergonomics related to skiers’ needs. Spine Ergo gives the skier an individual fit that follows the curve of the back and improves and sets as the protector is used. The interlocking plates link together perfectly using a 3D assembly method and fitting foam. For optimal performance and protection without compromising safety, the entire back protector has been lightened by reducing or taking away some of the material. Spine Ergo has incredible ventilation qualities, thanks to its Air Induction system, where, heat, moisture, and air evacuate 180 degrees spherically. The waistband is designed and placed to give provide comfort and minimum restriction of movement.
01. Snap-on Cervical top in sandwich-molded and lined polyethylene. Patent-pending.The most vital part of the spine to protect. So far neglected by competitors and the FIS
02. Tapered velcro, extremely durable. Mounted according to size in order to optimize the stability and support of the lower back
03. Centerpiece of injected polypropylene, with ventilation inserts. Prevents penetration, spreads impact. Promotes excellent ventilation
04. Snap-on Coccyx bottom. Patent-pending
05. Air vents
06. Shock absorbing multi impact EPP inside the shields
Black Friday Sale POC SPINE PROTECTION SIZING GUIDE
Size Overall Measurement Athlete Height
Large - X Large 27 inches 6' feet and up
Medium 23 inches 5'6 thru 5'11''
Small - X Small 21 inches 5'5" thru 4'6"
|Season From||Winter 2008|